Where do you want to apply for an extract of the cadastral records? Regulations on procedures and documents include what? Application form for extracting land records, fee for extracting.
Looking for information Where can I quote the cadastral records?the procedure is as follows:
1. What is an extract of cadastral records?
Extracting cadastral maps is a form of providing and authenticating land parcel information, including:
– The ordinal number of the land plot, the map sheet, the address of the land plot (commune, district, province);
– Area of land plot;
– Purpose of using land;
– Name of land user and permanent address;
– Changes of the land plot compared with legal documents on land use rights;
– Land plot drawing, including: plot of land plot, length of plot side.
Extracting cadastral maps of land plots is not a certificate of land use right, but extracts and extracts cadastral measurements to serve land management requirements such as permitting land use purpose change, land recovery, and settlement. settle land disputes.
Where can I quote the cadastral records? Procedures, detailed application form
2. Cases that need to be extracted and extracted from cadastral measurements
Registration of land, assets attached to land, issuance of certificates
According to Point b, Clause 3, Article 70 of Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP when registering land and land-attached assets, granting a first-time Certificate and additionally registering land-attached assets in the locality. If there is no cadastral map or there is a cadastral map but the current status of the land use boundary has changed, the Land Registration Office will extract the cadastral map or extract the cadastral measurement of the land plot.
Re-issuance of Certificate
According to Clause 3, Article 77 of Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP, when re-granting certificates, certificates of house ownership or certificates of ownership of construction works due to loss, the land registration office be responsible for extracting cadastral maps or cadastral measurements of the land plot in case there is no cadastral map and no cadastral measurement of the land plot.
It is the basis for settling land disputes
After the mediation of a land dispute at the commune-level People’s Committee fails, if the parties choose to settle the dispute at the district- or provincial-level People’s Committee, then extract maps and cadastral records over the period related to the disputed land area. Dispute is one of the grounds for settling land disputes (according to point c, clause 3, Article 89 of Decree 43/2014/ND-CP).
Cases that need to be extracted and extracted from cadastral measurements
The person applying for land allocation or land lease has a request
According to Clause 1, Article 3 of Circular 30/2014/TT-BTNMT, when receiving land allocation or land lease without auction of land use rights, for cases falling under the land allocation or lease authority of the provincial People’s Committee, the applicant land allocation or land lease must submit 01 set of documents.
– In the application file for land allocation or land lease, there must be an extract of the cadastral map of the land plot or an extract of the cadastral measurement of the land plot.
– The agency for natural resources and environment is responsible for providing an extract of the cadastral map of the land plot for the places where the cadastral map is already available, or making a cadastral measurement of the land plot at the request of the applicant for land allocation or lease. land.
As part of the dossier submitted to the People’s Committee for permission to change the land use purpose
Clause 2, Article 6 of Circular 30/2014/TT-BTNMT stipulates: A dossier submitted to the People’s Committee of the province or district for decision on permission to change the land use purpose must contain an extract of the cadastral map of the land plot or an extract of cadastral measurements. parcel of land.
As a component of the dossier submitted to the People’s Committee for land acquisition decision
When the State recovers land for defense and security purposes; For socio-economic development for national and public interests, there are different types of documents, such as those submitted for issuance of a notice of land recovery (Article 9 of Circular 30/2014/TT-BTNMT), and submitted to the Board of Directors. implementation of the decision on compulsory inventory (Article 10 of Circular 30/2014/TT-BTNMT), documents submitted for issuance of the decision on land recovery, decision on enforcement of land recovery (Article 11 of Circular 30/2014/TT- BTNMT).
3. Procedures for extracting land records
Where can I quote the cadastral records?
The land registration office of the district where the land is located will receive the application. For localities that have not yet built a land database, the land registration office and the commune-level People’s Committee are responsible for providing land data from the cadastral records according to the decentralization of cadastral records management. .
Process of submitting paperwork
Methods of submitting documents and request forms for extracting cadastral dossiers include:
– Submit directly at the agency providing land data;
– Send by official letter, fax, post office;
– Send by email or through the land portal.
Dossier of request for issuance of cadastral map extracts
According to the provisions of Article 11 of Circular 34/2014/TT-BTNMT, in order to request the competent authority to issue an extract of the cadastral map, the requester needs to prepare a request form or a written request according to the prescribed form. .
It should be noted that the request form or written request must meet the following requirements:
+ In case the requester is an organization: On the request form, it is necessary to have the certification of the competent person expressed through the signature and stamp.
+ For individual requesters: On the request form or written request, it is necessary to clearly state the name, specific address and signature.
Notes in the application for an extract of the cadastral map
Compulsory contents in the application form for extracting cadastral maps:
– Information about the competent agency currently managing the land plot file: the People’s Committee of the ward, commune, district, city, province, and city, together with the address of the office of the agency. Specify a specific address in the application form for extracts to avoid being lost in the case of mailing applications.
– Personal information, enterprises make the application form for extracting documents.
For individuals: full name, date of birth, citizen identification card number, date of issue, place of issue, household registration number, permanent address, house number, street name, ward, commune, district, province street.extract of real estate records.
– Confirmation of the person receiving the application form for extracting the records: full name, current position, on which date and year the above form was received, in addition to the above form, what other information and documents are included, certification with full name and title stamp.
– Information about the land parcel that the individual makes the application for extracting land records: number of square meters, belonging to the land plot number, address at: clearly state the name of the street, ward, commune, district, province, city, current form current use, agricultural land, private land or perennial crop land…
– Purpose of use of the above land: depending on the purpose of use of each individual, relevant documents and records when submitted to the competent authority need to add what: use of residential land, land business, arable land, land inherited from parents, relatives, buying and selling real estate…
– Information about the land plot: Land plot number, sheet number, map type, address: clearly write the name of the street, ward, commune, district, city, province, old address (if any), area of land campus the number of square meters, the form of use: the number of square meters for general use, the number of square meters for private use. What is the property that is attached to the land? House or construction, garden, land for planting trees.
– Land use purposes of individuals or collectives, land use period, land use term, according to drawings made in the day, month, and year made by anyone, must also be fully listed in the land use purpose. private land use.
– Personal commitment: all of the above declarations of myself are completely true, if there are errors, individuals are ready to take all responsibility before the law with a signature stating the full name of the person making the application.
Download the application form for extracting land records download here.
Notes when making an application form for extracting real estate records
Consider how the nature of your current land plot needs to apply for a red book, so you can submit the following documents:
– For individuals who inherit land from relatives: power of attorney signed by all family members acknowledging the right to inherit that land plot. This is one of the latest state regulations on inheritance of land from family.
– For individuals who separate land from family members: the original red number lever, the nature of the land plot, the number of square meters separated, the land plot with current assets.
– For individuals who make an application for extracting real estate records to serve their business, they need basic documents such as: business registration certificate, power of attorney, purchase and sale of related subjects. notarized by the competent unit, the investment certificate of that land plot.
All of the above-mentioned papers and documents need to be notarized by the ward and commune authority where they live to be legal, accurate and correct to be recognized as correct. Note that when submitting the above form to the competent authority, you should submit the accompanying information to avoid the need to continuously add documents and waste time for both parties.
Order and procedures for extracting land records
Step 1: Send a request form or possibly a written request to the competent authority
Step 2: Competent agencies receive ballots and written requests, and at the same time perform the following tasks:
- Check the validity of the ticket and request documents. If there are grounds to determine that the requester’s request for an extract of cadastral map is not granted, he/she must reply to the requester in writing, clearly stating the reason for the refusal.
- Notify organizations or individuals about the payment of fees as prescribed by law.
- Issue an extract of cadastral maps to the requester if he/she is eligible.
Time limit for settlement
– In case the request is received before 15:00, it must be provided on the same day; in case the request is received after 15 hours, the provision of land data is made on the next working day;
– In case of request for provision of land data in the form of information aggregation, the time limit for provision of land data shall be determined according to the agreement between the agency providing land data and the requester in the form of: contract.
Requesters for issuance of cadastral map extracts should note that competent authorities will refuse to grant map extracts if the request falls into one of the following cases:
+ The request for issuance of an extract of the cadastral map is not clearly shown in the request form or written request.
+ The request form does not specify the requester’s information
+ The purpose of using cadastral map extracts is not in accordance with the provisions of law
Fee for extracting cadastral records
When submitting a request for extracting cadastral records, you must pay a fee – the fee level issued by a competent state agency at the provincial level.
Above is the information on where to extract the cadastral records, what is the procedure, what is included in the cadastral map extract for your reference. Find out more information about real estate law on ancu.me.